Friday, December 5, 2008

Vagaries of the crowd

Anyone want to start a band?

The rules, according to someone named Drew, who got them from someone named Heather via George (Does it count as being tagged if you are reading the blog of a random person you've never met? I stumbled across this while searching for bad holiday poetry, but that's another post altogether):
  1. Click on this link. The title of the page is the name of your band.

  2. Click on this link. The last four words of the final quotation on the page are the title of your album.

  3. Click on this link this link. The third picture is your album cover. (Or, if you're a cheater like me, you click the first link a few times, you pick the quote that works best and the picture you like most.)

  4. Take the pic, add your band name and album title.
My results:
Band name: Slim Williams
Album name: Vagaries of the Crowd
Album cover:



Now you. I tag you all. (I've never tagged anyone before. Is this weird?)

No comments: