Saturday, December 6, 2008

Groove is in the heart

Just had to post a couple more pictures from my trip to Denver:


(That's me, Marlise, Janson, J.D., Jen and Marie)

There's just something about old friends -- people you've laughed and cried with, who've seen you at your best and at your worst and still love you anyway, etc. Few things in life compare with talking long into the night with friends like that. It was also fun to get to know the rest of the Smurthwaite fam better and experience what a special, amazing family they are.

And ... I hope Marlise doesn't mind me posting this video, but I can't resist ... it just reminds me too much of all the awesome impromptu dance parties we had in our house, right down to the song! It feels good to know that the tradition is being passed on to the next generation.

1 comment:

Marlise said...

No, I don't mind. :) I'm so glad you came to visit--let's do that again...and again! :) I love you!