Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I had a blog once.

I had a blog once. I posted to it three times -- sentimental, introspective, poetic posts. I never sent the address to anyone, and finally it dawned on me: I didn't want a blog. I wanted a journal.

Fast-forward a couple of years. I say to Margaret, "I have an idea. I'm thinking about starting a blog. There are just so many great people that I want to stay in touch with, and I just don't have time. I think blogging would be a great way to keep up with friends." Margaret says, "Yeah, that's kind of the point."

Oh. I get it.

So, um, hey guys! Here I am, I have a blog now, let's, like, link to each other and stuff. FYI, I don't have any cute kids and I don't work in Abu Dhabi, but I promise to have funny mishaps and make witty observations regularly.

So, until then ...